It felt like ages until the SARTG contest committee finally released the results of SARTG New Year RTTY Contest 2016 now. I have been checking their website every now and then for the last 4 month’. 😉 Took part in that one for the first time ever so was even more astonished to having won it world-wide – wow! It didn’t even feel like a big deal operating back then. 😎 And it was a really pleasant experience and the duration of only 3 hours made for some leisurely contest activity on New Year’s day.
- Fantastic Sporadic-E opening!
- 4O – Montenegro, DXCC #32 on 4 m
- Double hop on 4m, triple hop on 6 m
- Japan on 6 m
- Two new squares on 6 m …
- Another great evening on the VHF bands …
- More 4 & 2 m Sporadic-E :-)
- First 2 m Sporadic-E this year and 4 m thoughts
- CQ WPX CW 2017 with some interesting propagation
- Caught the first 4 m ES today