Seems I do not need to grieve too much over my oversleeping Sunday morning in the July VHF contest. 😉 The points missed would not have changed anything in the standings. It’s just not possible to win from our northeastern-most location as long as somebody is on the hilltops in JN59/JO50 which is almost exactly in the middle of Germany! We’re simply too far away from the main activity centers … Nevertheless, always big fun! Especially enjoying our high kilometer averages with almost every QSO being DX. 😉
- OZ5E/P IOTA 2017
- July VHF contest – claimed scores
- IM86 square #653 on 6 m
- Aurora & ES – just returned from HAMRADIO fair
- July VHF contest … stupid me!
- SV5 – Dodecanese, DXCC #34 on 4 m and square #652 on 6 m
- Another evening ES & square #651 on 6 m
- TF – Iceland, DXCC #33 on 4 m :-)
- More ES on 4 m tonight …
- Fantastic Sporadic-E opening!