Was very busy moving almost all PIC project pages into the new website design during the last few nights. Made sub-pages for the different voice keyer projects as well as the sequencers projects. Now just the FT-817 microwave display and GPS display pages are left over, puh. 😉 Afterwards I might start to put all my latest projects that were published in FUNKAMATEUR magazine during the last 3 years onto the web, too. Still quite some work waiting. 😉
- V31FO/V37DX QSL designs finished & first cards sent
- March VHF Contest ’19
- V31FO/V37DX – QSL Requests
- ARRL-DX-CW World Win?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY Raw Scores
- ARRL-DX-CW Contest V31FO/V37DX
- Adding TG – Guatemala to my DXCC by Feet
- Big Rock Falls
- Eighty meters from the rain forest
- Pileups vs. Sightseeing … and the winner is?