Had the nice folding QSL of SV2ASP/A in the mailbox today. I was lucky enough to work him via Sporadic E on 6 m in summer 2011 and then again on 10 m in autumn. Mount Athos is a separate DXCC entity and thus quite sought after. Finally got around to send a direct QSL just before Christmas (unfortunately he’s not a bureau member). Thanks for a really rare one and god bless you, Monk Apollo!
- V31FO/V37DX – QSL Requests
- ARRL-DX-CW World Win?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY Raw Scores
- ARRL-DX-CW Contest V31FO/V37DX
- Adding TG – Guatemala to my DXCC by Feet
- Big Rock Falls
- Eighty meters from the rain forest
- Pileups vs. Sightseeing … and the winner is?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY ’19 from Belize
- V31FO QRV – safely arrived in Belize