As usual I do have some difficulties choosing the “right” QSL front side! 😀 I spent a few hours last evening designing them (and the back sides with small scene explanations, too). So now decided to order batches of 100 each from the four designs below and then decide on the final one (they usually look & “feel” a bit different “in hand” anyway). Means I will have about 400 cards available next week to answer all the QSL requests already received through OQRS and people will get their cards fast. 😉
- Remote Control Microphone for the IC-7300 & Co.
- Nice X-mas present: 4 m allowed in Germany again :-)
- ARRL-10M 2018 – or – another VHF contest ;-)
- CQ WWDX CW 2018
- Weekend (VHF) activities … some tropo again
- WAE-RTTY 2018
- CQ WWDX SSB 2018
- Tropo vanished …
- Totally unexpected tropo!
- Groundplane for 80 m set up