Finally some holidays! 😎 Will be travelling to P4, Aruba, later this week to participate in WPX-RTTY and ARRL-DX-CW from the Caribbean. Will be joined by good friends DL5CW, DL5LYM & DL9USA. Rented the P49V rental shack. Should be great fun! Applied for P4ØFA callsign. Let’s see if that will work, DTZ (Aruba’s telecommunication agency) seems to be a bit slow, we will probably have to pick up our licenses when overthere. Will keep posting updates to the blog …
- V31FO/V37DX – QSL Requests
- ARRL-DX-CW World Win?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY Raw Scores
- ARRL-DX-CW Contest V31FO/V37DX
- Adding TG – Guatemala to my DXCC by Feet
- Big Rock Falls
- Eighty meters from the rain forest
- Pileups vs. Sightseeing … and the winner is?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY ’19 from Belize
- V31FO QRV – safely arrived in Belize