F8DBF/TM5Y posted his results today. From the raw scores I’m leading by about 6,2 % which is not that much. He worked 2 mults more, i.e. 62 out of the theoretically available 63 which is superb, congrats Sebastien!Haven’t seen any other competitive scores yet so will have to wait for the final scores with checked logs before being too happy upfront. I’m still wondering about the many dupes. Hopefully they are not a result of somebody else being on the same frequency as I was which would result in quite a number of NILs for me and dropping me easily behind TM5Y.
- V31FO/V37DX QSL designs finished & first cards sent
- March VHF Contest ’19
- V31FO/V37DX – QSL Requests
- ARRL-DX-CW World Win?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY Raw Scores
- ARRL-DX-CW Contest V31FO/V37DX
- Adding TG – Guatemala to my DXCC by Feet
- Big Rock Falls
- Eighty meters from the rain forest
- Pileups vs. Sightseeing … and the winner is?