Having had a few minutes time tonight I decided to add another project page to this website: BX-162 automatic 4×1 antenna switch controller. I developed it a few years ago to automatically control a 4 x 1 antenna switch that I had built from a kit. It was published in FUNKAMATEUR magazine back in 2010 and is still available as a kit from FUNKAMATEUR’s webshop. Might be useful for somebody. 😉
- Remote Control Microphone for the IC-7300 & Co.
- Nice X-mas present: 4 m allowed in Germany again :-)
- ARRL-10M 2018 – or – another VHF contest ;-)
- CQ WWDX CW 2018
- Weekend (VHF) activities … some tropo again
- WAE-RTTY 2018
- CQ WWDX SSB 2018
- Tropo vanished …
- Totally unexpected tropo!
- Groundplane for 80 m set up