Seasoned VHF Dxpeditioner Chris, PA2CHR, was on tour again, this time activating the rare squares on Menorca Island, i.e. JN10, JN20 & JM29. Unfortunately I could not be QRV when he was in JN10 & JN20 but had a chance to catch him this morning on Meteor Scatter from JM29 for square #530 on 2 m. Thanks Chris! 😎
- V31FO/V37DX QSL designs finished & first cards sent
- March VHF Contest ’19
- V31FO/V37DX – QSL Requests
- ARRL-DX-CW World Win?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY Raw Scores
- ARRL-DX-CW Contest V31FO/V37DX
- Adding TG – Guatemala to my DXCC by Feet
- Big Rock Falls
- Eighty meters from the rain forest
- Pileups vs. Sightseeing … and the winner is?