Just got around to write a few lines concerning our Kenwood CAT banddecoder. It was published in FUNKAMATEUR issue FA 10/13 and all project parts like PCB layout, firmware, etc. are available for free for private use (sorrily no complete kits available this time but depending on numbers I could provide a few PCBs and programmed PICs if needed). Doing so I realized how difficult and especially time consuming it is to translate a well made German technical article into English and adopt it for web publishing. So the German article contains a lot more details and background information on the design, why things were realized as they are, a.s.o. I hope the English description is still comprehensive enough and useful. Would appreciate some feedback, no matter if positive or negative, I’m open for all. 😉
- Remote Control Microphone for the IC-7300 & Co.
- Nice X-mas present: 4 m allowed in Germany again :-)
- ARRL-10M 2018 – or – another VHF contest ;-)
- CQ WWDX CW 2018
- Weekend (VHF) activities … some tropo again
- WAE-RTTY 2018
- CQ WWDX SSB 2018
- Tropo vanished …
- Totally unexpected tropo!
- Groundplane for 80 m set up