Just got around to write a few lines concerning our Kenwood CAT banddecoder. It was published in FUNKAMATEUR issue FA 10/13 and all project parts like PCB layout, firmware, etc. are available for free for private use (sorrily no complete kits available this time but depending on numbers I could provide a few PCBs and programmed PICs if needed). Doing so I realized how difficult and especially time consuming it is to translate a well made German technical article into English and adopt it for web publishing. So the German article contains a lot more details and background information on the design, why things were realized as they are, a.s.o. I hope the English description is still comprehensive enough and useful. Would appreciate some feedback, no matter if positive or negative, I’m open for all. 😉
- V31FO/V37DX QSL designs finished & first cards sent
- March VHF Contest ’19
- V31FO/V37DX – QSL Requests
- ARRL-DX-CW World Win?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY Raw Scores
- ARRL-DX-CW Contest V31FO/V37DX
- Adding TG – Guatemala to my DXCC by Feet
- Big Rock Falls
- Eighty meters from the rain forest
- Pileups vs. Sightseeing … and the winner is?