Today saw a small 4 m opening. The band was open for almost an hour to Portugal around 14z. I could hear the beacons CS5BFM/B from IM59 and CS5BAM/B from IN51 quite well but unfortunately no stations QRV. 🙁 Also saw two EAs from IN73 weak on FT8 for a few periods but couldn‘t raise them, they were too busy working stations more westwards … Despite no QSOs good to see the band opening again! 😎
- V31FO/V37DX – QSL Requests
- ARRL-DX-CW World Win?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY Raw Scores
- ARRL-DX-CW Contest V31FO/V37DX
- Adding TG – Guatemala to my DXCC by Feet
- Big Rock Falls
- Eighty meters from the rain forest
- Pileups vs. Sightseeing … and the winner is?
- CQ-WPX-RTTY ’19 from Belize
- V31FO QRV – safely arrived in Belize